Hi,

I was working on NetBeans and deploying my project succesfully, when
at 6th updating I saw an error:

20% Scanning files on local disk.
25% Initiating update.

Error Details:
2010-06-12 23:24:36 org.apache.jasper.JspC processFile
INFO: Built File: \index.jsp
2010-06-12 23:24:37 org.apache.jasper.JspC processFile
INFO: Built File: \main.jsp

java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=el-page&version=1&;
500 Internal Server Error

Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.

Unable to update app: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=el-page&version=1&;
500 Internal Server Error

Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.

By the way, I have one problem. I use jsp:beans in my project which
runs perfect on my localhost, when I'm running local serwer on my
computer, but on google app engine I see errors on my page:

http://el-page.appspot.com/

${message.data} - it suposed to be invisible until press button with
wrong login/pwd and should work :/

How can I resolve this proglem?