Hello Ian ,

Hello John,

Thanks for the response.

@Ian : Yes, i m using the same URL but with my own port config ie
http://localhost:8888/_ah/admin. I even tried http://localhost:8888/_ah/login
but no output. I can see the local_db.bin file in my WEB-INF/appengine-
generated/ directory.

@ John, yep you are correct, all my request are mapped to be handle by
struts. its by default '/' mapping. But that is required for my apps.
if i config my struts to handle /_ah/admin as well where would i
redirect him.

Thanks and Regards
Prateek

So you