Hello,
This is Jeevan and Vijay.We are from India. We are 2010 passing out
computer science engineering graduates. We worked on Google App Engine
during our final year Engineering Project called "Cloud based teaching
system" i.e., cloud computing technology. We are well versed with
Google App Engine Technology.
This is our project app.
http://sdmcetcon1.appspot.com
We have integrated few google resources like docs,mail,blogs etc. The
objective of our project is to deliver class room content to the
student through web.

We are looking for some openings on Google App Enginein India, if
there are any such openings please let us know.

jeevan.don...@gmail.com
vijay.s...@gmail.com