Hello,
there's a small reload icon in the "development mode" tab, next to the
one to stop the server.
Sadly it looks like the one to refresh the tab's content, but it's
not, I realized it was server reload by accident.

A couple of warnings:
-Reloading the server adds memory space to the process, so it goes out
of memory after a couple of reloads and you have no way to stop it but
killing the process (I run on Ubuntu 10.4).
-Reload button sometimes disappears from the UI, but it's an Eclipse
issue (or at least my eclipse :-)), it happens to other buttons too.

Regards
Lorenzo