Thanks. I've tried it but it is pretty slow if I have to control it
this way.

The problem I met is when I create an object and its ID is, say 1, if
I run my application again, the ID becomes 2.
How can I let my application have refreshed new database everytime?
Because if it keeps adding the objects, it will exceed the quota
anyway, isn't it?

Here is my code. Everytime I run my application, 'id' will increment
by 1.

PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
String title = "welcome";
document doc = new document(title);
try{
        pm.makePersistent(doc);
        System.out.println("id is "+doc.getID());
}finally{
        pm.close();
}