When I tried installing from the Marketplace on Eclipse Helios EE x64
for Mac OS X, Eclipse crashed each time it would start up (right when
it tried to load the GEP). I had to manually remove the plugin to get
Eclipse to start up. After "uninstalling" (it was already gone) the
Marketplace version, I tried installing from the update site and got
it working.

--
Arthur Kalmenson