Hi all,

I'm using Eclipse Helios and this version of Eclipse has Faceletes
support for content assist. And it works well for standart "Dynamic
Web Project". But I tried to create an app engine project with jsf
support. It has been told at myfaces' web site (http://
myfaces.apache.org/core20/myfaces2-googleappengine-eclipse-
tutorial.html).

Everything is perfect but I can't use the content assist when I tried
to create the facelets pages on this app engine project. How can I
solve this problem? Or is it prossible? If not, how can we fix this?

Thanks,
Omer.