I am now using OAuth for authentication to my app.  I've protected
some URLs in my web.xml with:

    <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>*</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>

However, a signed OAuth request to one of these URLs still replies
with a 302 redirect to the Google signin page for my app.  Is this
expected behaviour?  I'd expect that a signed OAuth request to these
protected URLs would be considered "signed in" and would therefore not
respond with a 302, but instead process the request.

I know the request is signed properly because I am able to get the
User via the OAuthService.getCurrentUser() call and log their email
address, etc.

Can I not use auth-constraints in my web.xml when using OAuth only?

Help appreciated,

Derek