Try "-bindAddress 0.0.0.0" It works for connecting to GWT from a different machine but I never had a problem connecting to the servlet engine.

On 2 Jul 2010, at 03:25, keyeslabs wrote:

I'm running GAE eclipse dev environment (GAE installed via the eclipse
update mechanism).  When I run my GAE application locally, it starts
jetty, which seems to bind to localhost (127.0.0.1) rather than my
machine's IP associated with my wireless card.  When I try to connect
to the running GAE app from another machine using, for example,
http://192.168.1.100:8888, the connection fails.  Things work from the
machine on which the app is running by using http://localhost:8888.

So... my question is, how can I make jetty bind to more than one IP,
or perhaps to a different IP?  Are there command-line params that I
can pass to the Eclipse target?

Thanks for the help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google App Engine for Java" group. To post to this group, send email to google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-appengine-java+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java?hl=en .