I have not been able to successfully run any tests that involve
datastore access: I am seeing the following:

Application (nepal-dev), attempting to use namespace (1002_877806974),
is not permitted to use datastore namespaces.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Application (nepal-dev),
attempting to use namespace (1002_877806974), is not permitted to use
datastore namespaces.
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.translateError(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
34)
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.makeSyncCall(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
67)
     at com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreServiceImpl
$2.run(DatastoreServiceImpl.java:188)
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.TransactionRunner.runInTransaction(TransactionRunner.java:
30)
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreServiceImpl.put(DatastoreServiceImpl.java:
176)
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreServiceImpl.put(DatastoreServiceImpl.java:
156)
     at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreServiceImpl.put(DatastoreServiceImpl.java:
148)
     at
com.citrix.ws.nepal.gaetest.GAEUserTest.testCreateAndReadUser(GAEUserTest.java:
37)

Any thoughts???