Hello,

I would like to ask, if there is some way how to send mail only in
case that some db transaction will be successful.
I am not very experienced with gae, but I did study it now for about 2
weeks.

Desired output:

          1) prepare email
          2) db transaction.begin()
          3) do some db operation
          4) bind sending mail with current transaction (similar to
how can you can attach Task to queue)
          5) db transaction.commit()

I am aware that I can queue mail sending task to task queue, but i
cannot find the way how to do that mail sending task Idempotent
without (i think) complicated locking mechanism .
Most simple solution would be to put mail sending task to task queue,
but this means mail could be send twice in some rare situation. (this
is maybe not that bad but if there is some way how to avoid it, I
would like to know)

Thank you,

Marcus