Any ideas ?

Regards,
  Miroslav

On 07/10/2010 08:36 PM, Miroslav Genov wrote:
Hello,
My general idea of doing this in jetty instead of GAE's local development server is that I want to spin up the development server from my test. To handle that, I made a custom ApiProxy.Delegate that could be cleared after test finishes it's execution.

The issue that I'm encountering is that I cannot test task queue execution from my tests. I suppose that GAE development server is registering it's own servlets and filters that are simulating gae services locally - task queues, datastore, memcache and etc. My problems is that I don't know which ones are they. It seems that appengine-local-runtime.jar contains a webdefault.xml file which contains all registered servlets and filters, but I don't know whether they are for the service emulation or they are for the administrative interface only. Can anyone give me a clue about this ?

Here is a small snippet from my code, that is illustrating what I'm doing:
server = new Server(port);
Context root = new Context(server, "/", Context.SESSIONS);
root.setResourceBase("web");

// we have to attach a gae emulation filter that is installing
// all required local services.
root.addFilter(new FilterHolder(new Filter() {

 MyAppLocalServiceTestHelper helper = new EvoAdmLocalServiceTestHelper();
  //init and destroy definitions are empty
public void doFilter(ServletRequest servletRequest, ServletResponse servletResponse, FilterChain filterChain) throws IOException, ServletException {
      // GAE  local services setup
// Initializes a custom datastore Delegate which may clean it's state after the test was executed.
      helper.setUp();
      filterChain.doFilter(servletRequest, servletResponse);
  }

    root.addFilter(GuiceFilter.class, "/*", 0);
    root.addServlet(DefaultServlet.class, "/");

Regards,
   Miroslav