Hi everyone,

i want to test a remoteService that performs operations on a datastore
with jdo. For example:

public class UserServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements
                UserService {

  public User addUser(User u) {
    PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
    try {
      pm.makePersistent(u);
    } finally {
      pm.close();
    }
    return u;

  };
  public User updateUser(User u) {

how can i implement a test case, that tests the listed operations, so
that the datastore operations didn't effect my development datastore
(maybe does some memcache operations or so?). I hope you get what i
mean :-) tell me if you need more information.

Thanks and greetings,
Poe