The file is very small nowhere near 1 MB. What I am doing is loading
the file as a stream and immediately parsing the stream and creating
datastore entities with the data. I am not actually trying to save the
file. In the local server it works. It even works when I try to access
the local server from another machine. However it does not work when I
deploy it to Appengine using the Google Plugin for Eclipse. My parsing
code depends on resource files which are under the web-inf  directory.
Is it possible these resource files are not getting uploaded and is
there a way to check what files are uploaded on Appengine?