>> What's the usage for in-memory caching via stick-cache?
>
> It now supports bulk gets for all caches - i.e. memcache and datastore using
> their respective bulk get methods

Aaah, stick-cache has dependencies on twig and
http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/

The utilities from twig can be pulled out easily but I haven't looked
at guava-libraries/

I don't wonder if having fewer jars in the classpath at cold start
time is more than the savings from using local/memcache over strictly
datastore  for session storage.  In other words, is loading guava
worth it.  Maybe I can just snip out the relevant code.

Shawn