I am trying to learn GAE by writing simple java programs. This is the
coding I use to try JPA:

EntityManager em = null;
try {
    em = EMF.get().createEntityManager();
    int i = 6;
    Trade5min t5 = new Trade5min();
    t5.setStkCode(i);
    t5.settDate("2010-07-15");
    t5.setTradeRec("this is trec of "+i);
    em.persist(t5);
} finally {
   em.close();
   resp.getWriter().println("TestWrite done");
}

It works. I can see the persisted records in datastore, and showed
"TestWrite done" on the browser.

However, if I add a second persist:
EntityManager em = null;
try {
    em = EMF.get().createEntityManager();
    int i = 6;
    Trade5min t5 = new Trade5min();
    t5.setStkCode(i);
    t5.settDate("2010-07-15");
    t5.setTradeRec("this is trec of "+i);
    em.persist(t5);
    i++;
    t5 = new Trade5min();
    t5.setStkCode(i);
    t5.settDate("2010-07-15");
    t5.setTradeRec("this is trec of "+i);
    em.persist(t5);
} finally {
   em.close();
   resp.getWriter().println("TestWrite done");
}

It gives out warning:
handleAbandonedTxns: Request completed without committing or rolling
back
and then PersistenceException: Illegal argument at "em.close()".
Anybody know what's wrong with my coding?