Hi,

I'm running a servlet on Google App Engine.  When I try to post multi-
part form data to the url from a python script, locally it works, but
when I deploy to app engine, it complains that the content-type header
is null.

When I print out the content type header to my logs, it is indeed
correct when run locally ("multipart/form-data; boundary.....") but
null when run on app engine.

Is App Engine clearing certain headers?

Here's the stack trace when deployed to appengine:

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase
$InvalidContentTypeException: the request doesn't contain a multipart/
form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type header is null at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileItemIteratorImpl.
(FileUploadBase.java:885) at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.getItemIterator(FileUploadBase.java:
331) at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:
349) at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload.parseRequest(ServletFileUpload.java:
126)

Thanks!
Jean