Hi Aswanth

I am a beginner wrt 'Entity Groups', but here are my thoughts and
questions from what I got to know from Documentation and others. (I
may be wrong.)

1. Are you sure concurrent requests for a single tenant for ur app is
going to stay within 3-5 for long or for ever?

2. Documentation suggests to use Entity Groups only when they are
needed for Transactions. So have you did enough analysis on what
transactional boundaries you are going to apply on your entities? Are
those analysis in sync with your plan of placing most of the entities
of a single tenant in the same entity group?

3. Are you aware that if a request is operating on the entity group of
a tenant, another parallel request to operate on the same entity group
of the same tenant has to _stall_ until the first transaction is over?
Are you ready to make that trade-off, for any transaction support that
such entity grouping offers?

4. To answer your question straight. here is a blog that has the
answer: http://www.logilab.org/blogentry/5223

Quote from the blog: "There is no limit to the number of entity groups
or to the number of entities per group, but because of the locking
strategy, large entity groups will cause high contention and a lot of
failed transactions. Since writes are expensive, not thinking about
write throughput is a very bad idea when designing an AppEngine
application if one want it to scale."

Thanks
Jagan