Good afternoon,

I'm very new to GAE, and I cannot understand how may I merge the
account management for users having and not having a Google account.

I would like to have a single sign-in page (google style) where users
with google accounts can type their Google credentials and enter in my
app, while users without google accounts can type their "MyApp-
customized" credentials and enter the same.

Is it feaseable?

Or do I have to create my own Users table and replicate the users
accounts for the users provided with Google accounts?

Thank you very much!

Bye