String customerid;
Date date;
double balance;
}

Here, I am querying by date and customerid.
If I get back an existing entity, I update the new balance and do put of the
entity
If not, I create a new GlAccount (Date, balance, customerid), and do put().

If I have a large number of customers say, 100000, and if I want to store
the customers balance by each date, then the records are growing by 100000
every day.

Now, I do not want to use this, instead I am thinking of using the
listproperty to add the Dates.
I watched in the video 'Google I/O 2009, scalable, complex apps' by Bred
Slatkin,  that a listproperty has several advantages, and can also be used
for tuples.
Any suggestions, on how this listproperty can be used, so that I can query
for the balance for a given date and customerid.

-Aswath