Hi All,

I am trying to use bulkuploader for one of my app(using Java) and i
followed the steps given in the google app engine docs (http://
code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html).
I was able to export the data from the appengine but while uploading I
saw that the data been imported into the app has empty columns.
The following is my bulkuploader.xml file content
python_preamble:
- import: base64
- import: re
- import: google.appengine.ext.bulkload.transform
- import: google.appengine.ext.bulkload.bulkloader_wizard
- import: google.appengine.api.datastore
- import: google.appengine.api.users

transformers:
- kind: LtUser
  connector: csv
  connector_options:
    # TODO: Add connector options here--these are specific to each
connector.
  property_map:
    - property: __key__
      external_name: key
      export_transform: transform.key_id_or_name_as_string

    - property: authKey
      external_name: authKey
      # Type: String Stats: 1 properties of this type in this kind.

    - property: password
      external_name: password
      # Type: String Stats: 3 properties of this type in this kind.

The content of csv file I am trying to upload is as follows

"authKey";"password";"key"
;"testing";"test...@test.com"

After Import when I try to see the data-source in the app engine
dashboard, this is what I observed

ID/Name  authKey         password
id=2001  <null>  <null>

Please Help me out...