Hi Jens,

Keys are read only so there is no setNamespace().

The only way to set the namespace for the Key is upon creation.  By
default it will use the "current namespace" which is the string
returned by NamespaceManager.get().  get() may return null if it has
not been set which means that the Key's namespace will be set to the
empty string (i.e. "").  If you initialize a Key with an ancestor key,
the namespace of the ancestor is used.

If you need you would like to see KeyFactory take a namespace
parameter, please file a feature request.