But, in
http://code.google.com/intl/en/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html#Downloading_and_Uploading_All_Data,
he said:

"When data is downloaded, the entities are stored along with their
original keys. When the data is uploaded, the original keys are used.
If an entity exists in the datastore with the same key as an entity
being uploaded, the entity in the datastore is replaced.

You can use upload_data to replace the data in the app from which it
was dumped, or you can use it to upload the data to a different
application. Entities with numeric system IDs will be uploaded with
the same IDs, and reference properties will be preserved."

So, my ID of Login is Long, I understand that it should be updating
like he said above and not adding as is happening.

Am I right?

Thanks!
Caram.: