Hi,

I'm attempting to iterate through a large number of entities (3000)
using limits and offsets.  On the first pass my limit is 500 and my
offset is 0.  I get 500 results.

On the second pass with limit 500 and offset 500, I get 500 results.
This approach seems to work ok until I get to limit 500 with offset
1500.  On that pass, I get 1000 results, which seems pretty strange
given I set a limit of 500.

Code Snippet:
DatastoreService ds = DatastoreServiceFactory.getDatastoreService();
Iterable<Entity> results = (Iterable<Entity>)
ds.prepare(query).asIterable(withLimit(500).offset(1500));
for (Entity result : results){

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Tom