Hi,

This means that you are trying to act on an entity via the Persistence
Manager when this same entity is not yet under control of the PM.

It usually happens when you do a new on a Class and do not call the
persist() function of the PM for that newly created instance before
doing what you try to do then to reach the exception that you mention.

Hope it's clear even though without all details, I have to stay
abstract and generic...

regards
didier