Hi,

Don't understand ... Here everything is listed fine ... Can't be easier:

http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/eclipse/docs/getting_started.html

Best regards,
Thomas

On 08.09.2010 08:06, Jeroen Lapre' wrote:
Hi Kathrin,

I tried your suggestion, and it looks like it's working (still installing as of this writing, but getting further than last time).

Which means this web page needs to be updated:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/eclipse.html

As it only makes reference to 3.5, and not 3.6.

Searching for http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.6 returns this webpage

http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/install-eclipse-3.6.html

but requires prior knowledge of 3.6. The pages for 3.5 and 3.6 should be linked.

thanks
-jeroen