Hi tetsujin,

Thanks for your reply. I changed to an earlier version of Spring (2.5.6, to
be precise), and version 1.5.1 for spring-ws. There is some change - earlier
I used to get a 500 Internal Server Error for HTTP POST in the SOAP
response, now I am getting 200 OK. But the contents are still empty, and I
can still see the same exception logged on the server as below.

Which versions did you use when it worked for you?

Thanks,
Shweta