Hello,

I've tried to do this:

package com.FOO.madservice.servlet.mock;

import static org.mockito.Mockito.*;

@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class BAR2ServletMock extends HttpServlet {
protected HttpServletRequest requestFilter(HttpServletRequest req) {
 HttpServletRequest servletRequest = spy(req);

doReturn("gzip,
deflate").when(servletRequest).getHeader("header-name-goes-here");
 doReturn("174.30.216.4").when(servletRequest).getRemoteAddr();
 return servletRequest;

I'm trying to mock the data in the HTTPRequest object.

On Eclipse using GAE Eclipse pluging 1.3.7, this fails with the following
error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory is a
restricted class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide for
more details.

Can I disable checking for classes white list on development server?
What other mocking alternatives should I examine?

Thank you,
Maxim.