Hi,

I'm trying to use admin pages embedded in the Administration Console
as described here <http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/
appconfig.html#Administration_Console_Custom_Pages>. The menu entry
for the admin page is shown correctly, but when I call the page, I get
the error:

"Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it."

The logs show a warning entry:

"Authentication for the Google Apps domain cloudme.org can only be
performed when requests are served from a subdomain of that domain or
it has been approved through the Google Apps Control Panel. See
http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/auth.html";

In my application I'm using authentication for users of the
cloudme.org domain only and I'm using the admin console at <https://
appengine.google.com/a/cloudme.org>.

I tried before using authentication for all Google accounts, but that
displayed the login screen on the admin page itself. Therefore I
thought that using the domain authentication type would be more
adequate for my setup.

In my appengine-web.xml I have configured:

  <admin-console>
    <page name="Dataload" url="/admin/dataload" />
  </admin-console>

and in the web.xml I have:

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>Admin pages</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>admin</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

Of course, the domain works on the development server.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Mo.