Hi everyone,

I'm getting an "Timeout while fetching..." message every time I'm trying to
read dynamically generated XML files. But when I try accessing static XML
files, I don't have any problems.

Changing the timeout limit will work sometimes, but the exception still
appears most of the time. Does this mean that the XML files are taking too
much time before they are generated? I do have to wait for a few seconds
before they get loaded in a browser, but it's not like 10 or 5 seconds
waiting time. Any inputs on this matter?

Thanks!
Miko