Hi Philippe,

Thank you very much, your comment in the gwt-platform's issue are very
useful:

As what you have described, we have to rename the GWT hosted page .html to a
.jsp in order for the filters to work properly!

So instead of
http://127.0.0.1:8888/Hello.html?A=B&gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997,
we should really use
http://127.0.0.1:8888/Hello.jsp?A=B&gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997

BTW, how did you find out this solution? Is this documented some where??

Hez