Yup, that would be handy to be able to look at the sources of the local dev
server.
I mean, even if it's not "open source" in the sense we can fork it or
anything, but just being able to view the sources may help sometimes
understand the differences between dev and prod.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 09:18, Mikhail Zemlyanukha <gmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, Google could open source at least their implementations of local
> dev servers...
>
> Thanks guys for sharing this, I new with GAE and surely would face the
> this issue, since I also started using Blobstore.
>
> Regards,
> Mike
>
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Pieter,
> > Although happening in a different context, this seems to be a similar
> issue:
> > 1) there is a difference between the dev server environment, and the
> > production environment
> > 2) it's again a problem with encoding / decoding parameters
> > This would be great if Google could investigate that one :-)
> > These little differences and issues are quite annoying and can be quite
> time
> > consuming when trying to figure out what's the problem.
> > Thanks for the pointer, Pieter.
> > Guillaume
> > On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 09:22, Pieter Coucke <pieter.cou...@onthoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Maybe this is related to issue 2097, I ended up using the same fix in
> >> Deferred.java as described here:
> >>

> http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?can=2&q=2097&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Stars%20Owner%20Summary%20Log%20Component&id=2097#c13
> >
> > --
> > Guillaume Laforge
> > Groovy Project Manager
> > Head of Groovy Development at SpringSource
> > http://www.springsource.com/g2one

Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://www.springsource.com/g2one