Yo! Google folks....help us out here!

As I understand it, appengine-web.xml has the application id, which in
my case is jwigapp. That is how it knows which application of yours to
apply the upload to. (I think we can have 9 or 10 apps). And that is
the name of the application to the world.

So, I changed my web.xml back to Guestbook, as it has always been
until this morning's experiment, and tried to upload it, and here are
the messages I got:

Creating staging directory
Scanning for jsp files.
Compiling jsp files.
Scanning files on local disk.
Initiating update.
java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=jwigapp&version=2&;
400 Bad Request
Error when loading application configuration:
Unable to assign value 'Guestbook' to attribute 'url':
Value 'Guestbook' for key url does not match expression '^(?!\^)/|\.|(\

Again, I wonder what that regular expression means, and why I am told
it violates it, and how to fix it.

This has GOT to be really simple.