Hi Martin,

Yes, I used RequestDispatcher.forward to redirect to the blobstore URL. Yes,
I had to rewrite the request using HttpServletRequestWrapper to set the
"Content-Type" header to multipart-form-data and set the body
data. Unfortunately, this only worked on the development server, when
deployed I ran into this issue:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=3241

Now, I got it working by sending a new request to the blobstore URL using
the URL Fetch API. Sadly, the 1MB limit now applies to these requests.

Lucian