I have an anchor on the client side, with the login url generated by
User API.

Clinking this anchor will open up a login prompt generated by User API
verry similar to google login page.

After filling up login and password and press OK. My page will be
reloaded.

The problem is that when it reload all the GWT client stuff will be
reloaded. I would like to save some information and don't want this to
happen.

For instant if someone is typing a forum post and click submit only to
discover that login already timeout. Relogin using User API login page
only to discover that the text typed is lost because of onModuleLoad
reload everything. :0

I am really looking forward to how to user User API without reloading
the module.

Regards
Haris