You have a partial response at the end of the link:" The JDO
implementation does the work to delete dependent child objects, not
the datastore. If you delete a parent entity using the low-level API
or the Admin Console, the related child objects will not be deleted."

So, I you play with entities outside of JDO (i.e directly through low-
level API), no cascaded delete.

regards

didier