Hello Google Plugin for Eclipse users,

According to our usage statistics, less than 2% of our user base uses
Eclipse 3.3 with the Google Plugin for Eclipse. Supporting Eclipse 3.3
limits the set of features offered by Eclipse that we can leverage and
increases our maintenance burden. So, we have decided to deprecate support
for Eclipse 3.3 by December 1st, 2010. While future versions of the plugin
will be available only for Eclipse 3.4+, we will keep previous versions of
GPE available that support Eclipse 3.3.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Alex Humesky
Software Engineer, GPE Team
Google Inc.