I create a new GWT-Appengine project using eclipse using Google Plugin.
When I try to introduce the mapper jars (appengine-mapper.jar, charts4j.jar,
json.jar, hadoop..core.jar)
and mapreduce.xml file in a default gwt-appengine project, I get the
following

Error -- javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Full
stack trace is available in the server logs. Message: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

However, I just create a appengine project in eclipse and introduce the
mapper jars and mapreduce.xml, then there are no errors.

Regards
-Aswath