Hi! I have a problem with persist a child class, using inheritance.
When I call the method "makePersistent", in the datastore, the object
doesn't save.
It does not throw any exception.
The code at makePersistent and the classes are:

public void crearRegFechaUsuario(Usuario usu,RegFechaUsuario
rFechUsuario) {

                Transaction tx = pm.currentTransaction();
                try {
                        tx.begin();
                       //rFechUsuario is the child class at persist
                        pm.makePersistent(rFechUsuario);
                        tx.commit();
                } finally {
                         pm.close();
                        if (tx.isActive()) {
                                tx.rollback();

@Inheritance(strategy = InheritanceStrategy.SUBCLASS_TABLE)
public  abstract class Fecha   {

@PersistenceCapable(identityType =
IdentityType.APPLICATION,detachable="true")
//The class with problem at persist
public class RegFechaUsuario extends Fecha  {

        @Persistent