If it's a few small fields, I don't think the performance difference is
worth the extra complexity. The size of the entities does have an impact on
the overall performance of the fetch, but there difference is usually more
material if each entity stores a few hundred kilobytes of data.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com