Hey Guys,
I'm use some very simple beans and have run into an java security exception
when I deployed into production servers.
{
ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream( );
XMLEncoder encoder = new XMLEncoder(baos);
encoder.writeObject( myBean );
encoder.close();
return baos.toString();
}

XMLEncoder is on the JRE
whitelist<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/jrewhitelist.html>

This does not happen in Development Mode, only in production.

(java.util.PropertyPermission java.version read)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:355)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:567)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.security.CustomSecurityManager.checkPermission(CustomSecurityManager.java:45)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(SecurityManager.java:1302)
        at java.lang.System.getProperty(System.java:669)
        at java.beans.XMLEncoder.flush(XMLEncoder.java:406)
        at java.beans.XMLEncoder.close(XMLEncoder.java:446)

Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this?
--Stevko