I am having a strange problem when testing the new JPEG quality
feature in the ImagesService API. The com/google/appengine/api/images/
OutputSettings class is not defined on GAE, but it's defined in dev.

I checked that the class is in WEB-INF/lib/appengine-api-1.0-
sdk-1.3.8.jar, but somehow it's not found when deployed to GAE.

Anyone see this problem or successfully try using the new JPEG quality
feature in 1.3.8?

Thanks.

10-18 12:47AM 18.196

Error for /p/sc2sig
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/appengine/api/images/
OutputSettings
        at
com.pekca.vikispot.site.sc2.commands.SignatureCmdImpl.addTbContent(SignatureCmdImpl.java:
160)
        at
com.pekca.vikispot.site.sc2.commands.SignatureCmdImpl.performExecute(SignatureCmdImpl.java:
102)
        at com.pekca.main.app.CommandImpl.execute(CommandImpl.java:36)