Hello, I don't know if this can work for you...
In our app we authorize users recording email addresses in datastore.
WE use a custom admin page where we add user emails (or entire
domains) to allow users to access our app.
When a user logs in, we check if he's authorized and we serve the
application if he is, otherwise we prompt an error message.

Maybe you can call an immediate redirect to logout url from your
serving page so unauthorized users get immediately logged out.

Notice that this requires you to set up a user authorization mchanism
on your own. There's no option to filter users using regular APIs.
This is a lack I hope will be removed, and maybe one of the
improvements from AppEngine for business (the central management
console seems to go towards this direction).
Furthermore, I guess there's no way to generate User objects from a
user email address. You need to know an "auth domain" to get the
unique identifier, and that seems something hard to guess especially
if you use openID (I never tested this, so maybe I'm wrong).
Using only the email address to filter users is not the best thing to
do, but it's ok for us.

Hope this can be useful
Regards
Lorenzo