Hi,

it's a knwon problem: too many classes in your appl.They don't have to
be all jdo-enhanced for this to happen.

The way I personnally fix it: remove the template in the ORM
definition in Eclipse and replace it with an individual definition of
classes to be enhanced.  bit tedious but the problem disappears.

regards
didier