Have you looked into your taskqueue if some tasks related to your mapreduce
job are still queued ?

From:  aswath satrasala <aswath.satras...@gmail.com>
Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:59:34 +0530
To:  <google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [appengine-java] mapreduce job is not aborted

Hello Cyrille,
I am looking at the logs, and I am seeing some requests in the logs every 1
hour.
mapreduce/mapperCallback
Uncaught exception from servlet

java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't find MR with job ID:
job_1288164365012_0001
 at
com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.AppEngineJobContext.getConfigurationFro
mRequest(AppEngineJobContext.java:157)
 at
com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.AppEngineJobContext.<init>(AppEngineJob
Context.java:110)

Aswath