hi vikas

thanks for the spring config.

i got the same config but still cant get a unit test to persist data,
and then execute a query on it.

i noticed that your config does not use

<bean
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
 /

how does the entitymanager get injected?

have u got the code available? i cant see what i am doing wrong!

-lp