Hi,

Even though an array is not a Collection per say, it seems that
because of
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/datastore/Entity.html#setProperty%28java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Object%29,
you have to be careful with the order of items in an array as it says

"All Collections are prone to losing their sort order and their
original types as they are stored in the datastore. For example, a
TreeSet may be returned as a List from getProperty(java.lang.String),
with an arbitrary re-ordering of elements. "

Hope it helps
didier