Hi Thufir,

I have looked at the documentation for the plug-in you mention. I had
looked at this before: this seems to me to have little update activity
(and perhaps is supported by one person only).

My technology choices included the need to use long-term technologies
and take advantage of technologies I was already familiar with. Hence
I chose Java, Apache Wicket, and GAE/J. I have avoided the plug-ins
since I cannot rely on one enthusiastic, skilled person; he or she
might drop out at any time, and then where would I be?

As for Apache Ant: I am used to it since I have used it before; the
GAE/J documentation is good for setting up my Ant-based enhancer and
builder; and NetBeans is Ant-friendly.

I have already starred an issue to request an official Google-
supported GAE/J plug-in for NetBeans (like they have already for
Eclipse) but I plan on this not happening.

Cheers,

Ian