Hi..
I have deployed an application which is connected to my MySQL database
to fetch the values.
I want to know how will google fetch values from my machine and show
the result whenever user runs the application. Do i have to create a
database on google server? If yes than how can i create it.Since i am
using google app on free basis,so do i need to pay for the database or
is it free??
I have read that google supports MYSQL,so how can i use MYSQL as a
backend for my application..

Any idea or suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance..

Ankit