Hi Vaninho,

If you want to group some A, B & C entities in the same entity group,
you have to say (for example) that A is a parent of B (via a @Parent
Key<A> key in B) and then that B is a parent of C (via a @Parent
Key<B> in C).

You can add @Transient if you don't want the Keys to be stored as
properties of the entity

Then you can query with ancestor() filter.

regards
didier